Here you will find all the information regarding the legal terms and conditions that define the digital relationship between you and me (you never thought a Legal Notice could be so romantic, did you?) as a user and operator of this website, respectively.
As a user, it is important that you know these terms before continuing to browse. I, Almudena López Díaz, as the operator of this website, am committed to processing information from users and customers with full guarantee and complying with Spanish and European requirements governing the collection and use of personal data from users.
Therefore, this website strictly complies with the following laws:
- The GDPR (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons), which is the new European Union regulation that unifies the processing of personal data in the different countries of the EU.
- The Spanish LOPD (Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, regarding the protection of personal data and the Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, known as the LOPD Development Regulation), which regulates the processing of personal data and the obligations that must be met by those responsible for a website when managing this information.
- The LSSI (Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce), which regulates economic transactions through electronic means, as is the case of this website.
Identity of the Controller: Almudena López Díaz
Company name: Translabtion
Identification Number: 47084240C
Address: C/ Padre Pascual Suárez, 12 3C, 02002 Albacete (Spain)
Your obligations as a user
You are informed and accept that accessing this website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a business relationship with Translabtion.com, so you agree to use the website, its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith and public order.
It is prohibited to use the website for illegal or harmful purposes, or in a way that may cause damage or prevent the normal operation of the website.
By using Translabtion.com, you undertake to not carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of Almudena López Díaz or others, that could damage, disable or overload the website Translabtion.com or that could prevent normal use.
Regarding the content of this website, it is forbidden:
- To reproduce, distribute or change it, totally or partially, unless you have my authorization.
- To violate the copyright of Almudena López Díaz.
- To use it for commercial or advertising purposes.
The personal information that you provide me with on Translabtion.com can be stored in databases, automated or not, which shall belong exclusively to Almudena López Díaz, who assumes all the technical, organizational and security measures to ensure confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained in them, in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on data protection.
The communication between the user and Translabtion.com uses a secure channel, and the transmitted data is encrypted using the https protocol, therefore, I guarantee the best security conditions for your confidentiality.
You should also be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the internet are not completely reliable and, therefore, Translabtion.com cannot guarantee the absence of malware or other elements that may alter the user’s computer systems (software and hardware) or their electronic documents and files, although I take all the necessary steps and the appropriate security measures to avoid the presence of these harmful elements.
Dispute resolution platform
Here is the dispute resolution platform provided by the European Commission, just click on the following link:
Intellectual and industrial property rights
As a user you undertake to respect the intellectual and industrial rights of Translabtion.com. The contents and images on this website belong to their respective authors and, unless they have a specific license, they are regulated under the Creative Commons license.
You must know and accept that the entire website, which contains text, software, contents (including the structure, selection, arrangement and presentation thereof), photographs, audiovisual material and graphics, is protected by trademarks, copyright and other legitimate rights, in accordance with the international treaties signed by Spain and other property rights and laws of Spain.
The contents of this website are original. However, if for some reason you believe that there has been a violation of your intellectual property rights due to the use of certain content on the website, you need to let me know by sending an email to email@example.com including:
- Your personal data as the owner of the rights allegedly infringed, or those of the person you represent in case you make the claim on behalf of the owner.
- What are those contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the website, with the accreditation of those intellectual property rights and express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the accuracy of the information provided.
Third-party contents with rights
On this website I use the following contents by other authors:
- Photographs on the web pages, excluding the blog: taken by Mario Miranda, with image rights that belong to me.
- Photographs used for section headers and in-page content:
- Finance report photo created by our-team – www.freepik.com
- Makeup brush photo created by freepik – www.freepik.com
- World hand photo created by freepik – www.freepik.com
- Body wash photo created by pvproductions – www.freepik.com
- Mobile network photo created by rawpixel.com – www.freepik.com
- Digital cloud photo created by rawpixel.com – www.freepik.com
- Finance report photo created by our-team – www.freepik.com
- Videos used for the homepage hero section:
The pages of the website Translabtion.com contain links to other websites and contents that are owned by third parties such as text, resources, tools or affiliate links.
The sole purpose of these links is to provide the User with the possibility of accessing those linked sites. Translabtion.com does not offer or sell, by itself or through any third parties, the information, content and services available on the linked sites, or endorse, supervise or control in any way the content, services or any material on them. Therefore, Translabtion.com is not responsible in any case for the results that the User might obtain when accessing said links.
Exclusion of guarantees and controller
As the owner of Translabtion.com, I, Almudena López Díaz, do not grant any guarantee nor take any responsibility for damages of any kind that may arise from:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the website, or its services and contents.
- The existence of malware, malicious programs or harmful
- The use of this website in a way that is illicit, negligent, fraudulent or contravenes this Legal Notice.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
- The damages that may be caused by the illegal or improper use of this website.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
In general, the relations between Translabtion.com and the users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction and the Court of Albacete (Spain).