In this privacy statement I explain what personal information I collect from users and how I use it. I encourage you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal information on this website.
People over the age of thirteen may register in Translabtion.com as users without the prior consent of their parents or guardians. In the case of children under thirteen, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data. Under no circumstances will I collect data from a minor concerning the professional, economic or private situation of other family members without their consent. If you are under the age of thirteen and have accessed this website without notifying your parents, you must not register as a user.
On this website, the user personal data is respected and well taken care of. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed. I want this to be a safe and reliable space for users, so I apply these principles regarding your privacy:
- I never request personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services that you require.
- I never share my users’ personal information with anyone except to comply with the law or if I have your explicit permission.
As a professional operating in Spain and in the European Union, I have adapted this website to the requirements of the following laws:
- The GDPR (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons), which is the new European Union regulation that unifies the processing of personal data in the different countries of the EU.
- The Spanish LOPD (Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, regarding the protection of personal data and the Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, known as the LOPD Development Regulation), which regulates the processing of personal data and the obligations that must be met by those responsible for a website when managing this information.
- The LSSI (Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce), which regulates economic transactions through electronic means, as is the case of this website.
Controller of your personal data
Identity of the Controller: Almudena López Díaz
Company name: Translabtion
Identification Number: 47084240C
Address: C/ Padre Pascual Suárez, 12 3C, 02002 Albacete (Spain)
Activity: communication services through translation and copywriting
According to the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation, the personal data that you send me through the web forms will be included in a database under my responsibility and I will process it in order to respond to the messages and queries you send me through website forms or blog comments. In addition, this database is subject to a record of processing activities, as required in Article 30 of the GDPR.
In order to process the data from my users, I implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Principles that I will apply to your personal information
When processing your personal data, I will apply the following principles, which comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: I will always require your consent to process your personal data for one or more specific purposes, of which I will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Data minimisation principle: I will only ask for data that is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which I need it. As little data as possible.
- Principle of storage limitation: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the processing. Depending on the purpose, I will inform you of the corresponding storage period, in the case of subscriptions, I will periodically review my lists and delete records that have been inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: I will process your personal data in a way that guarantees the proper security and confidentiality of the data. You should know that I take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of my users’ data by third parties.
How do I collect your data?
The personal data I process on Translabtion.com come from:
- Contact forms, through which you can submit questions or request a
- Eventual subscription forms, where you enter your name and email to receive information of your interest.
For what purposes do I process your personal data?
On Translabtion.com there are different systems for capturing personal information and I treat the information provided by users for the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Contact forms: I request the following personal information: name and email, to respond to your request and give an answer to questions, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information contained on the website, the services provided through the website, the processing of your personal data, issues regarding the legal text on the website, as well as any other enquiry you may have which is not subject to the contract
I inform you that the data you provide me with will be located in the servers of Webempresa (provider of Almudena López Díaz), located within the EU.
There are other purposes for which I process your personal data:
- To support and improve the services offered on this website.
According to the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679, Almudena López Díaz (Translabtion.com), residing in C/ Padre Pascual Suárez, 12 3C, 02002 Albacete (Spain), will be the controller of the data of this website users and subscribers.
Translabtion.com does not sell personal data, now or ever. However, if you request services that I provide through collaborators, I would have to transfer your data to them in order to provide the service. In that case, it is assumed that you agree to this.
What are your rights when you provide me with your data?
Everyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed by Translabtion.com.
Those interested have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data
- Request rectification or erasure
- Request the restriction of processing
- Object the processing of your data
- Request the portability of your data
You can send me any of these requests and exercise your rights by postal mail to C/ Padre Pascual Suárez 12 3C, 02002 Albacete (Spain), or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a valid proof of your identity (as a copy of your ID), stating “DATA PROTECTION” in the subject line.
Of course, you also have the right to an effective remedy and to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning yourself violates the Regulation.
Legitimation for the processing of your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is consent.
The commercial offers you may receive about products and services are based on consent that has been requested from you. In no circumstances will the withdrawal of consent restrict your subscription.
Categories of data
The categories of processed data are only identification data.
Special categories of data are not processed.
How long will I keep your data?
The personal data that you provide me will be kept until you ask me to delete them.
To which recipients will your information be transferred?
Many of the tools I use to manage your data are employed by third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, Translabtion.com shares data with the following providers under their respective privacy terms:
Google Analytics: Analytical web service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”), a Delaware company whose registered office is located at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States of America, (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies” , which are text files stored in your computer, to help Translabtion.com analyse how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of Translabtion.com (including your IP address) will be directly transferred and archived by Google to their servers in the United States.
Hosting: Webempresa, residing in the EU. Webempresa processes the data in order to provide their web hosting services to Almudena López Díaz.
Tax consultancy: Sunset Consultores, S.A., located at C/ Cura n.º 7, Entrepl., 02002 Albacete, Spain. Sunset Consultores, S.A. processes the data in order to provide their consultancy services to Almudena López Díaz.
When browsing Translabtion.com, data can be collected which is not identifying data and may include IP addresses, geographical locations (approximate), a record of how services and pages and other data that cannot be used to identify the user used. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analytic services: Google Analytics.
I use this information to analyse trends, manage my website, track the movements of users on the website and gather demographic information about my user base as a whole.
Secrecy and data security
With Translabtion.com I am committed to processing personal data of users respecting its confidentiality and using it in accordance with the purpose for which it was collected. I am also committed to fulfilling my obligation to keep it and taking measures to avoid alteration, loss, processing, or unauthorised access, as established by the current legislation on data protection.
In addition, this website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that allows data to be transferred safely and in full, i.e., the transmission of data between a web server and the user and the other way around is fully encrypted.
Translabtion.com cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the internet and, therefore, an eventual data breach by fraudulent access to them by third parties could not be avoided.
With respect to the confidentiality of the processing, Almudena López Díaz will ensure that any person who is authorized by Translabtion.com to process the client’s data (including staff, collaborators and providers) is under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (be it a contractual or legal duty).
If a security incident happens on Translabtion.com, I will notify you immediately and give you all the relevant information related to the security incident, as soon as I am aware of it or when you ask.
Accuracy of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data you submit to Translabtion.com, so you exempt me, Almudena López Díaz (Translabtion.com), from any responsibility in this regard.
The users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data they provide, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the processing and for the transfer of your data, is voidable at any time by notifying me, Almudena López Díaz (Translabtion.com), in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation will not be retroactive in any case.
As the operator of this website, I reserve the right to amend this policy and adapt it to new regulations, as well as industry practices. In that case, I will announce in due time the changes I make on this page.
Finally, I inform you that, according to the Spanish LSSICE law, I (Almudena López Diaz) do not SPAM, so I do not send commercial e-mails that have not been previously requested or authorised by the user. Therefore, in each of the forms on the website, you can give your consent to receive an eventual newsletter, regardless of the commercial information you request separately.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, Translabtion.com undertakes to not send commercial communications without proper identification.
Last revised: 29/05/2022.